Toko’s low-fluorinated glide wax is great for training and racing for all disciplines. This very durable wax holds well to the skis and offers great glide across a wide range of temperatures. Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for HF and Top Finish products. Available in 40 gram blocks. Comes in a re-sealable case.
- LF Black (base prep/additive)
- LF Blue (Snow temp -22F to 14F / Air temp -22F to 16F)
- LF Red (Snow temp 10F to 25F / Air temp 12F to 28F)
- LF Yellow (Snow temp 21F to 32F / Air temp 25F to 50F)
List price: $22.00 SALE PRICE: $18.33
Toko’s non-fluorinated glide wax is great for general maintenance, training, and as a base prep for LF waxes. Available in 120 gram blocks in the following colors:
- NF Black (base prep/additive)
- NF Blue (Snow temp -22F to 14F / Air temp -22F to 16F)
- NF Red (Snow temp 10F to 25F / Air temp 12F to 28F)
- NF Yellow (Snow temp 21F to 32F / Air temp 25F to 50F)
List price: $22.00 SALE PRICE: $17.97
Everything you need for grip waxing your waxable classic skis. This kit includes three Toko grip waxes that cover a wide temperature range, plus a Swix natural cork block for ‘corking’ (or smoothing) the wax to the ski bases, and a Swix All Purpose Scraper for cleaning off old wax.
Scroll down for more details.
This No-Iron Wax Kit features the best paste wax available, plus the tools you need to apply it. You won’t believe the performance and durability of this wax. Ideal for skiers who want the benefits of hot wax, but don’t want to deal with a wax bench and iron. Scroll down for full product description.
Showing all 8 results